Hello guys, in this article we will be looking at if coding is really hard to learn and what are the reasons behind why most people struggle while learning to code and I will also try to give you some of the tips to learn coding for absolute beginners in detail.
So without any delay let’s get started
Is coding difficult to learn?
Coding is not hard to learn but initially if you are a complete beginner then it can be a little intimidating and difficult for you but over the period of time it becomes easy as you practice more and more and whenever you are learning anything you not just coding but any other skill or language there will always be some discomfort and challenge and the same applies to coding as well.
Now there are certain reasons why coding can be difficult for some people which we will take a look at in detail below.
Now I will try to address the question that why coding is difficult to learn for some people
Reasons why coding can be difficult to learn
- Another reason is that you cannot learn the coding language or programming within a couple of weeks but you will have to dedicate more than 6 months or more time to learn programming or to land any programming language and if you want to become a software developer or you want to become a web developer then you will have to dedicate more than one year of time in learning coding and different languages and also learn data structures and algorithms
- Another thing is that coding is like a skill that you need to practice and you can only get better according if you practice it regularly over the period of time and as a mentioned early at that you will have to practice coding everyday for more than 6 months to have good knowledge and good grass over the programming language and if you don’t practice the coding language regularly then there is a chance of you forgetting the language
- Another reason why most of the people considered coding is difficult is because they have not found the right teachers and mentors or they don’t have the good access of learning coding or they might have learn coding from books but thankfully there are so many courses online that you can enroll in for example there are hundreds of courses you can purchase on udemy where you can learn coding for absolutely cheap price for as low as 10$ so choosing the right resource from where you are learning the coding language is very important
These are some of the reasons why most of the people considered coding is very difficult to learn and hard in general
Now that you know why coding is difficult to learn here are some of the tips that can help you to make learning coding easier for you
How to make coding easy to learn?
- First of all don’t get panic and stressed out about the thought of learning and new coding language and even though there are several coding languages that are present but you don’t have to learn all of them you just have to select one language like python or java depending upon your need for example if you want to develop games then you have to select Java and if you want to work on web development than you have to select python
- After you select the right programming language it is very important that you select the resource from where you are going to learn the programming language for example There are several free videos that you can find on YouTube teaching python language or if you want more organised content then you can purchase courses on udemy for cheap price
- You also need to commit yourself for learning coding for at least six months because if you don’t regularly practice coding and don’t work on things yourself then you will not find the results and as a mentioned early at that coding is like a skill that you need to practice to become good at it and if you don’t regularly practice it everyday over the period of time then it will become hard for you to learn
- And when about you have any query or doubt make sure that you join relevant programming groups on Facebook and you can also post your doubts and queries on forums like stack overflow to get answers from top software developers and programmers apart from that there are several online community is where you can join for programmers
- After you learn the coding you should look for some internship or some job so that you can get some money and this will give you a lot of motivation to learn coding much more because coding is a skill that is going to change your life because it is a highly demanded skill and according to the bureau of labour statistics the average salary of a it professional is around 97000 dollars per annum
These are all the things you need to know about weather coding is difficult to learn and how to make coding easy to learn for beginners.
Do let me know what are your thoughts about learning to code in the comments below and also share the article with your friends to let them know that coding is not to hard to learn for beginners.
Hi, I am Praneeth Kumar [19 years aged guy] founder and owner of this blog, I am a blogger and an online entrepreneur by passion and a college student in the Arts Education branch, You can learn my story from a college student to a blogger on the about me page.